Barclays Current Account
Current Account gives easy access to a wide range of other products and services including fixed term deposit and loans.
- For individual
- Visa Electron card is issued upon account opening which allows you to access your funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by either purchasing from any point of sale or withdrawing from ATMs. You can purchase and or withdraw up to EGP 10,000 per day provided the money is available in your account.
- Chequebook issuance is also available depending on customer needs.
- Current Account is also available in major foreign currencies such as, US Dollars, Sterling Pounds and EURO.
- Minimum balance required to open the account is EGP 5,000.
- Current Accounts are subject to Account Opening Fees, Monthly Maintenance Fees, Drop Balance fees, and are not subject to interest.